To take AlcoholEdu for College, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities. Closed captioning is also available. If you do not have a computer, you can use any publicly available computer with Internet access (computer lab locations on campus).
The program will be available to access beginning July 27, 2018.
To begin AlcoholEdu for College:
NOTE: For best results in accessing the program, Chrome or Firefox is preferred over Internet Explorer or other web browsers.
- Go to KU Enroll & Pay and log in with your user name and password.
- Select Student Center and look under the Academics header.
- Click on Mandatory Alcohol Education link to access the course. You will be redirected to the AlcoholEdu registration page.
- On the registration page you may be asked for additional information to complete the creation of your account. You will not need to create an additional username or password.
- You may login and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button. DO NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- To log back into your account, always access AlcoholEdu from your KU Enroll & Pay account and follow steps 2 and 3.
- Go to https://platform.everfi.net/registration/signup.
- Select "Register" and enter the following Login ID: 9C155317OTH
- Once you access the program with the provided Login ID, you will be able to establish your own personal login information.
Click the "Help" button in the upper-right corner of any active window in AlcoholEdu for College or call (866) 384-9062.